There are many great non-profit organizations in Central Wisconsin. The Wausau RiverWolves are excited to help support those organizations through our RiverWolves Community Partner Program.
How does the RiverWolves Community Partner Program work?
- Any 501c non-profit organization providing programs and/or services in the Central Wisconsin area can apply to be a RiverWolves Featured Community Partner. The RiverWolves will select one Featured Community Partner for each of the team’s regular season home games.
- All net proceeds of the “Chuck-a-Puck” game will be donated to the Featured Community Partner that is selected for that game.
- The selected organization may also pre-sell tickets to the game and will receive a $2 donation for each game ticket they sell.
- Featured Community Partner are invited to bring promotional/educational materials from their organization to give to game attendees.
- The RiverWolves will make announcements throughout the game identifying the” Featured Community Partner.” The announcement will include a brief description of the organizations mission/work and encourage guests to stop by the table to learn more and show their support by participating in the Chuck-a-Puck Game.
What’s required of the Community Partner organization?
- The Featured Community Partner organization must provide 2 -4 volunteers to staff the “Chuck-a-Puck” table to sell pucks from 6:45pm until the end of the 2nd period (approx. 9:00pm). At the end of the 2nd period those people who have purchased pucks will have a chance to win prizes by “chucking” their pucks onto the ice.
- Provide a brief description of the organization’s mission/work to be read during the game announcements.
- Providing educational/promotional materials at the game and selling game tickets are optional activities, and not required in order to be selected as a Featured Community Partner.
- Community Partner organizations are welcome to promote the game and their selection as the Featured Community Partner. The RiverWolves will guarantee a minimum donation but the more pucks sold the bigger the donation that the organization will receive!
- Community Partner Program Application 19-20 season
For more information on the program and to submit an application contact Zach Serwe at the RiverWolves. email@example.com (715) 869-3132.