Dates: August 4th – 5th
Where: Greenheck Ice Arena – 6400 Alderson St. Schofield, WI 54476
Cost: $75 for players trying out for team, ($25 for high school players from the Wausau/Central WI area who will still be playing for their high school team this year)
August 4th Noon – 6pm includes on ice practice, skill evaluation session and games
August 5th 8am-1pm includes games followed by player meetings
***Each player will get at least 2 games plus an on-ice practice/skill evaluation session***
To complete your registration for the RiverWolves camp please complete the following:
1. Complete USA Hockey Registration if you are not already registered for 2018-19.
2. Complete the camp registration form on this page.
3. Once your registration is completed you will receive an email confirmation (within 3 days) with a link to make your payment online. Registrations are not complete until payment is made and there are no refunds.
5. Players over the age of 18 and that have signed the Half-Shield Release Form can wear a half shield. Any player under the age of 18 can NOT wear a half shield.
6. Additionally, if you are Canadian Citizen, you must complete a Hockey Canada Tryout Notice Form. If you are neither a United States or Canadian Citizen, you must complete an IIHF Tryout Notice Form.
Questions: Contact Head Coach Tom Murphy
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 8109860131